Quarkmine Competitive Robotics Programs
Our robotics competitions give everyone an opportunity to showcase their skills and learn from their peers. Quarkmine has a passion for robotics, workforce development, technology, and manufacturing that gets students excited and equips them for success.
Quarkmine’s SRL is a robotics competition focused on design, manufacturing, and workforce development. Go head-to-head to find the superior design.
- Design, manufacture, and compete
- Workforce development
- Computer-aided design (CAD) and Computer-aided manufacturing (CAM)
- 3D printing (additive manufacturing), CNC, laser cutting (subtractive manufacturing)
- Registration includes yearly materials
- Great family activity!
Quarkmine’s ERL is a platform-independent highly flexible robotics competition focused on computer science, engineering, and strategy.
- Platform independent
- Highly flexible and customizable
- Computer science, engineering, and strategy
- Full-service—Quarkmine equipment and instructors OR
- School-owned equipment and coaches
Quarkmine’s ORL is a robotics competition with few restrictions. Bring your own bots to battle it out on the competition floor. Ant-weight and beetle-weight.
- Destination events
- Few rules
- Bring your own equipment
- Coming in 2023!